Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre features a range of facilities for competitive swimming, leisure, general community use and major regional events. This $57 million facility is a hub in the area, and is owned by Latrobe City Council and managed by YMCA Victoria.
The facilities can help you achieve your fitness goals. Improve your swimming skills in one of our pools, join a group fitness class in one of the many studios, or relax in the spa, sauna and steam rooms.
This fully equipped gym has a range of cardio, functional and resistance equipment for use, with a team of fully qualified fitness professionals, on hand to assist you reach your goals:
- fully equipped gym
- dedicated Sasi type training room
- personal training/small group training space.
Group fitness rooms
We have three rooms where we run our group fitness timetable:
- main training room
- mind wellness room
- spin/cycle room.
Pools and wellness centre
We have a variety of pools and wellness facilities for you to dip into:
- 50m indoor heated pool (with 500 spectator seats)
- 25m outdoor heated geothermal pool (open year round)
- warm water program pool
- learn to swim pool
- two large water slides
- AquaPlay, an indoor aquatic play area
- sauna / spa / steam rooms
- wet and dry change rooms (all abilities access).
Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre is well equipped to cater for people of all abilities including:
- disability accessible car spaces
- wheelchair access into the centre (flat ground entrance)
- wheelchair access indoors within the facility via lifts
- ramp access into all pools and hoist access to pools
- changing places change rooms within the centre that cater for all abilities e.g. beds/hoists etc.
Our friendly team are highly qualified and they have the experience to help you reach your training goals – whatever they may be. Our staff are there for you.
Whether you're grabbing a coffee as a spectator, or craving a post-workout snack, the following facilities will suit your needs:
- café and retail precinct (café has dry and wet servery with access points available from inside the building and outside, i.e. two services areas).
Some of our facilities are also available for hire:
- meeting room (board room setup with TV, accommodates 15 to 20 people).