Joining with one of our many membership options gives you the chance to feel healthier and happier.
We have memberships that suit all lifestyles, ages and health requirements. Our friendly and qualified staff members are always on hand to support you.
Membership service areas
With our memberships, you can enjoy access to:
- fully equipped gym.
- our range of pools
- spa, sauna and steam rooms
- aquatic group fitness classes.
Our gold membership allows you to choose three membership service areas (gym, group fitness or pools) to access.
Joining fee: $72.50
Our silver membership allows you to choose two membership service areas (gym, group fitness or pools) to access.
Our bronze membership allows you to choose one membership service area (gym, group fitness or pools) to access.
All our members also receive access to:
- Personal Success Plan (see below)
- lockers to securely store your valuables
- nutrition seminars
- monthly member events
- YMCA Healthy Living Magazine
- 10% off merchandise
- YMCA Victoria 10 Pass Card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- one-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- complete body composition tracking
- full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- a second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- a third one hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program.
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception during our opening times.
How to join
The best way to join is to register your interest via the form on this page.
Once you've signed up, we'll be in contact with you and work with you to meet your health and fitness needs, ask you about personal goals and help you create a fitness program that keeps you motivated.
Register your interest
Membership terms and conditions
- Concession memberships are available to customers on an Aged Pension, Seniors card or Disability Support Pension. Health Care Cards subject to conditions.
- Fortnightly cost based on a membership over 12 months
- Concessions memberships available to Health Care card holders up to the expiry date on card. Must have minimum one month validity on card.
- Age restrictions do apply to some membership options. See staff for more information.
- An administration fee of $72.50 applies to all memberships.
- *Off-peak membership is only available for use between 11am - 3pm weekdays and normal operating hours on weekends and public holidays.
- Direct Debit Memberships are taken fortnightly, which pays for the month in advance.
- Minimum contract term is one month (30 days).
Suspending or cancelling your membership
Suspending your membership
You can suspend your membership for a minimum of two weeks, and a maximum of 12 weeks'. To do this you must:
- Fill out an amendment form at the centre or online
- Lodge the form at least 3 business days before the start of your suspension.
You will pay 0.71c per day while your membership is suspended.
To suspend your membership on medical grounds, you must provide a valid medical certificate covering the relevant dates. We cannot backdate a medical suspension beyond 1 month.
You will not pay any fees during a medical suspension.
Cancelling your membership
You must give us 14 days' notice in writing to cancel your membership. You must pay all outstanding fees before you can cancel. Credits on your account are not refundable.
We recommend you contact your bank to confirm the cancellation of direct debit membership payments.