First two weeks of swimming lessons free
Sign up for swimming lessons now and you'll get two lessons free!
Learning to swim is great, but there's more than just swimming strokes to learn to stay safe in and around water. Swimming lessons help children establish a lifelong appreciation for safe activity in the water – learning vital survival skills not just for the pool but for rivers, lakes and the ocean and around water.
With our swimming lessons, children will learn to:
- develop and refine swimming strokes;
- cooperate with and respect others in an aquatic environment; and
- make safe and sensible decisions and solve problems in and around water.
- Swimming lesson membership includes weekly lesson and access to the pools for the student and supervising adult at any other time - great for practice!
Get the offer
|Offer Expires: Sunday 27 March (Midnight) Kick-start your way to stronger swimming.
Fill in the form below to register your interest in this swimming lesson special offer.
Two weeks free swimming lessons offer terms and conditions
1. Offer and Eligibility
(1) This ‘2 weeks free swimming lessons’ promotion (Promotion) is offered by [Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (ABN 75 092 818 445) of 502/990 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128
(2) By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
(3) The Promotion is available at Gippsland Aquatic and Recreation Centre between the dates of 21 March 2022 and 27 March 2022 (Promotion Period).
(4) To be eligible for the Promotion:
a. you must be not be a current Swimming Lesson student at the relevant Participating Centre; and
b. you must become a member at that Participating Centre and commit to a minimum contract period with YMCA of [insert period] within the Promotion Period.
(5) The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other Swimming Lesson offers, unless approved in writing by YMCA.
2. Sign up terms
(1) If you meet the criteria set out in clauses 1(4) and 1(5) above, we will waive the sign-up fee that would otherwise apply when you join up as a member at the Participating Centre.
(2) All other applicable fees and charges in respect of the membership will be payable in accordance with the applicable membership terms. Your membership will otherwise be governed by such membership terms.
(3) The Promotion is only available at Participating Centres.
(1) YMCA reserves the right to amend, cease and / or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, YMCA will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
(3) Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms, will be resolved by YMCA management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
(4) These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
(5) Members will be bound by their terms of membership with YMCA. To the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of membership and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.